Sunday, January 11, 2009

Video from Christmas.

So, as always, I have taken FOREVER to get anything up. (Hey. . . I'm trying you know!!) I had some misc video clips taken at Christmas that I put together. So here it is, and that way you all can have something more interesting to look at than my boring pictures. haha

Personally, I think this video is hilarious. But that may just be because I'm apart of this family. . . . check it out anyway.


=]

Did you notice that I have more footage of the kids than the adults? That's because everyone was in pj's and told me not to show anything of them. haha
And I tried! But hey, it was impossible to cut everything out.

9 comments:

Farm Kids said...

Oh,how cute!!Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas---I just can't get over how much everyone has changed since the last time we saw you!!! Hope everything is well....

~megan

Susie said...

Oh That face that Rachel made!!!! It was soooo funny!!
Very cute~ "pinky" is sooo cute!
Thanks for posting~
Susanne~

Ian Nail said...

Thanks Megan.
We had a great Christmas! And it appears you all had an equally wonderful time yourself, judging by the pictures on your blog.
Yes, it has been awhile since you've seen my family. . . I suppose we all have changed quite a bit. But you know, to me nothing has changed. :)
I hope your family is doing well too! Tell them hi for me.



Susanne,
haha!! I know! That face was too hilarious I just could not make myself cut out that whole 'barf' scene. ha!

Hey, I'm so sorry, but do you still want the pictures from Thanksgiving? I saw your comment awhile back but then forgot all about it till now!
:(

. . . Ian

Susie said...

LOL! No, John gave me the pictures when you were last out here. Thanks though. ;) They were really great pictures.
I hope you all are doing well. We had Drew's and Katy's birthday party last night, it was fun. I will be posting some pictures of it soon.
Miss you all~
Susanne

Ian Nail said...

Ok...whew..I thought I was in trouble.

Fun! I forgot about Drew's birthday... :O

Susie said...

;) Your too funny. But I would like to know something though... What is your camera model number? It is a cannon, right?

Ian Nail said...

Yes, Canon Rebel XT.

Susie said...

Thanks~

Matt Skywalker said...

fun stuff :) yea I'm with megan, Haven't seen y'all in forever! :P